6116Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: Does anyone remember the DS9: Rebels trilogy?

    Dec 3, 2002
      Say, Mr. Odo, Sir, May I respectfully suggest that you
      take your books in your get rid of box to your local
      public Library as If they don't have a particular book
      or have a well worn copy, it might find its way to
      their shelves or in their used book sale to help them
      raise $$$$$$ for new books, etc. Don H.