6100[Star Trek Books] Re: Does anyone remember the DS9: Rebels trilogy?

  • Tom
    Dec 1, 2002
      --- In startrekbooks@y..., Jackie Bundy <msferengi@y...> wrote:

      > LOL--You took the words right out of my mouth.
      >
      > I too purchased the rebels trilogy based on the
      > strength of Fallen Heroes. It was pretty
      > disappointing. He wrote another DS9 novel called
      > "Vengence" too. I don't think the author has written
      > more trek since the rebels books.
      >
      > Jackie

      I've got that one on my shelf, too - it has a Klingon warrior from
      Worf's past, his brother's new self Rodek and the Klingons taking
      over the station, from what I remember. Still wasn't as good as
      Fallen Heroes, but way better than the Rebels trilogy - not that
      that's saying a lot...

      Tom
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/deepspacenineavatar
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic