6097Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: Does anyone remember the DS9: Rebels trilogy?

    Dec 1, 2002
      --- Tom <od0_ital2@...> wrote:
      "If it makes ya feel any better, I paid full price
      for all three at Barnes & Noble last year. The only
      reason I bought them was because of the incredible
      Fallen Heroes."

      "I was robbed!"

      LOL--You took the words right out of my mouth.

      I too purchased the rebels trilogy based on the
      strength of Fallen Heroes. It was pretty
      disappointing. He wrote another DS9 novel called
      "Vengence" too. I don't think the author has written
      more trek since the rebels books.

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic