5947Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: Trek Fan jailed for reading trek book

  • April Payne
    Nov 1, 2002
      Yes, "Charlie X" it was! I knew I was on shakey ground, lol!
      April
      "David R. George III" <davidrgeorgeiii@...> wrote:April said:

      >> Yes, they did have Thanksgiving in TOS. I believe the episode
      was "Dagger of the MInd", (somebody correct me if I'm wrong),
      where Kirk is heard to say "If the crew has to eat meatloaf on
      Thanksgiving, I want it to look like turkey." <<

      The episode was "Charlie X," actually. :-)

      Regards,
      David

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT