5146TOS-"Faces of Fire"

  • msferengi
    Aug 1, 2002
      I needed something to read and all the recent talk about Michael Jan
      Friedman encouraged me to dig out an older title of his. I was in a
      Klingon mood so I reread "Faces of Fire". I don't think I've read
      this one again since the first time when it was published.

      If you've never read this TOS book then think about doing so. The
      story is great. Klingon political intrigue, an insufferable
      diplomate driving everyone crazy, a Federation member world with a
      unique problem, Spock leading a small band of children to rescue a
      research colony and Kirk finds out for the first time that he has a
      son, David Marcus. Interested yet :) ?

      Who else remembers this book and what did you think of it? I found
      myself totally absorbed in it. I just love it when I dig out an
      older title and it's as if I'm reading it for the first time.