4873Re: Has any one read the book version of broken bow?

    Jul 1, 2002
      Thanks for the info. do you know if its going to be out in
      paperback . After checking on the site. I have decided that if I can
      Its sounds like a good read. I enjoy books written about tv

      --- In startrekbooks@y..., youngtrek <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > --- In startrekbooks@y..., "sian.jackson" <voyager.books@n...>
      > > Has any one read the book version of broken bow?
      > >
      > > Is it worth a read?
      > >
      > > can anyone tell me about it
      > >
      > > Sian
      > If you'd like, you could go to my Star Trek Chronological Reading
      > Project site
      > (http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/8939/startrekchronomain.html)
      > and take a look at what I wrote about when I read it not too long
      > (my entry notes were written on March 11, 2002, which would have
      > just after I read it).
      > (To get to the "Broken Bow" entry you can either scroll down on the
      > left hand menu to 2151 and "Broken Bow" (click link, which will
      > it up on the right), or just go a "find" search for "Broken
      Bow".) :)
      > Don't know if how much it will help you decide. The key thing to
      > is how much are you having to spend for it? It's a hardback so if
      > you are paying full price, you might or might not feel you are
      > getting your money's worth (I'm a completist, so my choice was
      > much already made when it shipped). It might be a better book to
      > borrow or get at a reduced price if possible.
      > David Young
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic