25929Re: [Star Trek Books] Digest Number 3282

  • April_Anastasia
    Apr 13, 2014
      How cool is that?

      I'm wondering just how many James Kirk's there are in this vast world. ie the taco commercial showcasing various men who all bear the name Ronald MacDonald and just how much they love the menu at the taco place. LOL

      ~april

      "I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once!"
      On Sunday, April 13, 2014 1:32 AM, "startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com" <startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Trek Books**Discussion, Reviews and News

      1 Message

      Digest #3282
      1
      New Navy Ship has a Capt. Kirk. by "don hallenbeck" photoman_flash

      Message

      Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:36 am (PDT) . Posted by:

      "don hallenbeck" photoman_flash

      Thought you guys might like to know that the New Navy ship, The Zumwalt, has a capt. named James Kirk. No T. its an F. instead his call sign is Tibirious (Adm. James T. Kirk, NCC-1701). The ship is being commissioned in Bath, Me. either this weekend or soon.

        Live long & prosper Capt. James F. Kirk

      Histerically Yours,
      Don H.