25924Re: [Star Trek Books] "No Time Like the Past" by Greg Cox - A brief review

    Mar 22, 2014
      I really enjoyed this one too, it's an interesting "crossover" story.

      I've been reading several TOS books where they go "otherwhere & otherwhen"--
      Windows on a Lost World
      Abode of Life
      Chain of Attack
      Final Nexus (just finished -- really agree with a reviewer's alert that it's
      best to read Chain first so Nexus really makes more sense!)

      An enjoyable ride, still catching my breath!

      Can't Decide what to read next (i.e. start tomorrow!) -- I figure I'll
      either stick to TOS with Disinherited or move on to the Lost Era.

      Unless someone has a suggestion *tonight* for another along the theme of the
      above list??

      So many (delicious) decisions!