25921"No Time Like the Past" by Greg Cox - A brief review

  • writer021a
    Mar 21 10:46 PM
      I recently had the pleasure of reading Greg Cox's latest foray into Star Trek, "No Time Like the Past". Although billed as a TOS novel, it is more accurate to say that it is a TOS / VGR novel.

      I know what you're thinking - "How the blazes could they pull that off without totally mucking up history?"

      Mr. Cox managed, with grace and the skilled hand of a true Trek author, to bring Seven of Nine into the 23rd Century, where she ends up working with none other than the crew of the Enterprise!  And all without mucking up the timelines.

      In fact, I'm wishing this book could've been made into a TV movie. It was a hell of a read, and I couldn't put it down, except when fatigue overcame me, and caffeine just wasn't doing the job anymore.

      I also had my wife buy a copy of this book for her Kindle, and I'm eager to hear what she thinks of the story.

      Check out this novel, people! I strongly, forcefully, recommend it! You won't be sorry!

      Camren T. Burton
      writer021@...
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic