25907What's everyone reading?

  • wild_bonobo
    Dec 30, 2013
      My most recent Trek read was "A Very Klingon Khristmas" by, Paul Ruditis and I am anxiously awaiting "Klingon: the Art of War" by Keith R.A. DeCandido. With memory issues compounding, I will read "The Fall", once all the books are in house, so that I don't have to re-read the previous book right before the new one to know what is going on. Hope everyone was blessed with some Trek Lit for your holidays, I myself was given Star Trek: Stellar Cartography, which is a great reference source, only downfall is that the map collection is folded, making some great art work less frame-able, hopefully they will offer the maps individually rolled at a later date, and let the powers that be unleash the gates and let the new trek lit rush out upon us. KQuita
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic