25906Re: [Star Trek Books] What's everyone reading?

  • spocky_strek
    Dec 29, 2013
      I didn't read a Star Trek books since June. I read other SF or fantasy books. But a desire to read again a Star Trek book starts tickling. It seems to be the case every beginning of a year. I read 6 Star Trek books at the beginning of this year, plus a lot of comics, and then I stopped. So maybe I'll start reading Kobayashi Maru, the one from Enterprise. I liked the way 'The good that men do' changes the end of the TV series and I want to read the next book.

      I didn't read the Crucible books but I read Doctor's Order and even if I don't remember the story I remember I loved it.

      For the Fall I have a long way before reading them. I first need to read Destiny and all the Typhon Pact.

      The lost years is a book that tempting me for a while. Maybe one day.

      I wish you all an happy new year.

      --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, "bj" <bjones44@...> wrote:

      > After all this talk about Doctor's Orders, I'll have to reread it!
      > Since I just finished Crucible: McCoy & haven't started on Spock,
      > maybe I'll just stay with McCoy for a bit.
      >
      > re: Shadows on the Sun -- it would be interesting to see how he "confronts
      > his past" in this vs how it happened in Crucible. So maybe I better add that
      > to the pile. :-)
      >
      > When I get to Spock, I'll probably also read the Sarek & Spock's World
      > books; maybe re-read, I can't remember!
      >
      > I also got Takei's book last night and somehow wandered over to Wil Weaton's
      > site and got his books as well.
      >
      > BTW a few years ago I also listened to the audiobooks by Shatner -- his
      > memoirs about the ST series & movies.
      > Great fun.
      > bj

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic