25902Re: [Star Trek Books] What's everyone reading?

  • Frances Brown
    Dec 29, 2013
      I have not read "To The Stars" yet I will have to see if I can get the audio book that sounds better. I do have the hard back book in my collection. I just requested Wil Wheaton "Just A Geek" from the library and I hope to get to that soon.

      I usually only read 35 pages a day so finishing "Oh Myyy!"i n 2 days is unusual for me.

      Did you see George Takei on Conan doing push-ups? I am sure you can find it on the internet if you search for it.

      On Saturday, December 28, 2013 9:45 PM, Chad Bettis <cptchadwick@...> wrote:

      I have been reading The Fall series and am anxiously awaiting the next book!!!

      Sent from my iPad

      On Dec 28, 2013, at 8:42 PM, "akinssr@..." <AKINSSR@...> wrote:

      I read George's autobiography several years ago and really enjoyed it.  He's had quite a journey in his life.