      From: scott08688@...
      To: <startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Star Trek Books] Star Trek SCE
      Date: Mon, Oct 7, 2013 10:42 AM

      I am currently reading Star Trek_ Corp of Engineers - 074 - Remembrance of Things Past - Book 2, Star Trek SCE and am wondering if any books have since come out after this series for the S.C.E.?

      I have tried looking for books after from this series, but I am unable to find any.I am just wondering what is the most current book from this Star Trek Series.

      thanks.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic