25874Re: A Star Trek Book I Remember

  • Allyn Gibson
    Sep 7 9:12 AM
      On Sat, 07 Sep 2013 11:58:00 -0400, Karen Geer wrote:

      > All I can remember about this Next Generation book is a character that
      > was a dolphin. It had a special suit so it could exist outside the
      > water and it was on the Enterprise to help with a scientific mission.
      > Does anyone else remember more than I do? Thanks.

      Diane Duane, DARK MIRROR.

      The dolphin (actually, a Delphine from another planet) is Commander
      Hwiii. He's an expert in warp technology. Unfortunately, things go wrong
      with an experiment with superstrings and the Enterprise ends up in a
      version of the Mirror Universe.

      Allyn
      --
      "Made of awesome and Guinness and bright shiny pennies..."
      http://www.allyngibson.net/