25863Re: [Star Trek Books] JJ Timeline

  • Ian Mcfarlane
    Sep 2, 2013
      That might be true except that there are overwhelming clues that the novels are converging on at least some of the events in the authorized Comic book prequel to the 2009 film that spawned the alternate timeline.

      I actually consider this to be an exciting development if this indeed the case.

      And due to the way that the JJ films were conceived, there should be 0 conflict.

      Sent from my iPhone