      From: bj <bjones44@...>
      Subject: [Star Trek Books] Reading suggestions?
      To: startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, September 13, 2012, 5:32 PM

      I've finished re-reading some of the Titan books, ending with Synthesis.

      Then I veered over to re-do some Typhon Pact. Now I've finished Paths

      of Disharmony. (Yowzaa! even a re-read has been exciting!)

      Would I do better to continue with Typhon Pact -- Plagues of Night

      (not sure I'm up for so much politics in Struggle Within!)

      or return to Titan -- Fallen Gods??

      I can see the order of publication, but what would be the

      best for order-of-events?

      Is there something else I don't know about or have forgotten

      that would fit in here?

      Ideas, anyone?

      Thanks.