25648Reading suggestions?

    Sep 13, 2012
      I've finished re-reading some of the Titan books, ending with Synthesis.
      Then I veered over to re-do some Typhon Pact. Now I've finished Paths
      of Disharmony. (Yowzaa! even a re-read has been exciting!)

      Would I do better to continue with Typhon Pact -- Plagues of Night
      (not sure I'm up for so much politics in Struggle Within!)
      or return to Titan -- Fallen Gods??

      I can see the order of publication, but what would be the
      best for order-of-events?
      Is there something else I don't know about or have forgotten
      that would fit in here?

      Ideas, anyone?
      Thanks.