      From: akinssr@...
      Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 9:05 PM
      To: startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Star Trek Books] Star Trek Vanguard comic

      I think I'm going to re-read them too before I get to the final book - it's
      been a long time since I read one - I make myself wait a while between each
      one even after it comes out!!! That way I always have something to look
      forward to and now the events are kind of fuzzy from back at the beginning.
      I read for long stretches at a time but I read sooo many different kinds of
      books so it takes me a while to work around to all the Trek books. Lots of
      Vanguard to look forward to though!!! Reesa
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic