      From: Carl Stark
      To: startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 11:45 AM
      Subject: Re: [Star Trek Books] Star Trek Vanguard comic

      Thank you for responding on this. I sent an email to IDW comics suggesting
      they pick up a Vanguard comic. They responded that they thought it was a
      good idea, but they did not have the rights to publish on any Vanguard
      material.

      I'm not certain what it would take to get the rights, but it was
      interesting to see the feedback on this.

      Thanks again,
      Carl