      From: Trevor
      Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 9:16 PM
      To: startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Star Trek Books] Dark Mirror

      Plus you can see how the three different Mirror Universe timelines diverged
      after "Mirror, Mirror". In the DS9 timeline, Spock assassinated Kirk and
      rose to Emperor/President. In the Shatner timeline, Spock didn't
      assassinate Kirk upon his return; in the "Dark Mirror" timeline Spock was
      transferred off the Enterprise and then assassinated 12 years later by
      possible Kirk.