25538Re: [Star Trek Books] Dark Mirror

  • Trevor
    Feb 7, 2012
      Plus you can see how the three different Mirror Universe timelines diverged after "Mirror, Mirror". In the DS9 timeline, Spock assassinated Kirk and rose to Emperor/President. In the Shatner timeline, Spock didn't assassinate Kirk upon his return; in the "Dark Mirror" timeline Spock was transferred off the Enterprise and then assassinated 12 years later by possible Kirk.

      Trevor