      From: infinitydogalpha
      Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2011 11:16 PM
      To: startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Star Trek Books] Re: "The Sorrows of Empire" by David Mack

      Reesa,

      I'm glad to hear how much you enjoyed the novel-length version of The
      Sorrows of Empire. If you haven't already done so, I hope you'll read the
      other Mirror Universe stories set in the same continuity, in the anthologies
      Glass Empires, Obsidian Alliances, and Shards and Shadows.

      Then get ready for the sequel to The Sorrows of Empire --- Star Trek Mirror
      Universe: Rise Like Lions, coming this December.

      - David Mack
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic