25424Rise Like Lions (was Re: "The Sorrows of Empire" by David Mack)

  • infinitydogalpha
    Sep 5, 2011
      --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, "Trevor" <tomswift2002@...> wrote:

      > I was just on Amazon.ca and I saw the cover for the book, plus the write-up. If I'm reading it correctly, it sounds like you are jumping forward to possible sometime just after the DS9 novel "The Soul Key", but before the Typhon Pact novels? Plus, while the write-up didn't say anything about the mirror-Picard, he seems to be somehow involved in the story, if his prominent appearance on the cover is any indication.

      All correct. The story builds on and continues from the events in THE SOUL KEY, as well as those in the anthologies GLASS EMPIRES, OBSIDIAN ALLIANCES, and SHARDS AND SHADOWS. Picard is a significant player in the story, though it's really more of an ensemble piece, regardless of the back cover copy.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic