25200Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: Spock direction (possible spolers)

  • Andrew Brown
    Jan 7, 2011
      I think you may have misunderstood what I said. The Destiny arc is the way
      the current post series finale novels are going in as far as I am aware. But
      the tie-in novel released for the Star Trek Online game relates that the
      events in the game are happening in an alternate timeline from the Destiny
      series, but that the destrtuction of Romulus from the 2009 Star Trek movie
      is incorporated into the background history for the game. For those who have
      read this book, its in the section where Jake is talking to Lucsly and
      Dulmer, the Temporal Prime Directive agents.

      Andy