25197Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: Spock direction (possible spolers)

  • Andrew Brown
    Jan 6, 2011
      In the Star Trek: Online novel 'The Needs of the Many', it states that the
      Destiny series happens in a alternate reality, even though the Star Trek:
      Online MMORPG has been aligned with the new Trek movie's happenings in the
      Prime Trek universe.

      Andy