24586Re: [Star Trek Books] Vanguard: Precipice Reviewed

  • Father Robert Lyons
    Dec 2, 2009
      Jackie,

      On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:57 PM, Jackie Bundy <msferengi@...> wrote:

      > Jeff feels this is the best Vanguard novel yet? If you've read it, what
      > do you think?

      I definately wouldn't say it is the best, though I would have a hard time
      selecting a 'best' out of the Vanguard books... Every one is so unique that
      they all manage to 'grip' you in a different way. That being said, I loved
      it as well. My review of Vanguard can be found over at TrekMovie.com.

      Rob+
      --
      Father Robert Lyons
      www.stellarcross.org