24494Star Trek (2009) Novelization

  • Trevor
    Oct 4, 2009
      I'm currently reading the novelization for the 2009 "Star Trek" movie, and I must say that I'm enjoying Alan Dean Foster's handiwork on this novel. Foster has really managed to get the fast pace cutting of scenes that J.J. Abrams was doing in the movie, onto the written page.

      I'm currently up to Chapter 10 right now (Kirk and Sulu's orbital skydiving scene---which I found surprisingly similar to Kirk's orbital skydiving scene from "Star Trek Generations", except that Kirk didn't stop on something that was kilometers above the ground in that movie) and the novel is really moving along at a fast clip.

      Boy, I can't wait for the Blu-Ray to be released on November 17.

      Trevor