23205Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: Book conection - BEFORE DISHONOR + Vendetta

  • Andrew Brown
    Sep 2, 2008

      > I'm glad I caught your interest, Vendetta is a very good book. If you have
      > the opportunity, I indeed advise you to get a copy. I just hope my teaser
      > doesn't become a spoiler, and I'm sorry if it does. I thought that much of
      > the members here already read this book, so I didn't warn for spoiler. Sorry

      Not at all, Cecil. You did have minor spoilers, but you didn't say what
      happens with all these plot elements. As I said, by just mentioning that
      they're in the book, you grabbed my attention when the blurb on the back of
      the book hasn't.

      Andy
      --
      http://www.starbase23.net

      "A nation trying to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a
      bucket and trying to pull himself up by the handles." - Sir Winston
      Churchill

      The Doctor: "Must be a spatio-temporal hyperlink."
      Mickey: "Wot's that?"
      The Doctor: "No idea. Just made it up. Didn't want to say 'Magic Door'."
      - Doctor Who: The Woman in the Fireplace (S02E04)