22848Star Trek Book for Young Son

  • alpacaboucle
    May 1, 2008
      Hi all
      I am new to this group and am hoping for some suggesttions. Can anyone
      recommend a first star trek book for my nine year old ds. He has
      watched all of Voyager, all of TOS, and much of Next Gen and DS9. He
      has read the Star Trek encyclopedia several times over. He is an
      excellent reader but I am more than willing to read a novel aloud to
      him. I think he would love a book the dealt with star ships and battles.
      As I am new to the Star Trek books myself, I am unsure where to begin
      with him. Thank you for your help.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic