      From: Jacqueline Bundy
      To: startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 7:10 PM
      Subject: [Star Trek Books] THE SKY'S THE LIMIT Excerpt

      StarTrekBooks.com has an excerpt available from the upcoming TNG
      anthology set for an October release THE SKY'S THE LIMIT.

      The excerpt is from the story "Meet With Triumph and Disaster" by
      Michael Schuster & Steve Mollmann.

      Check it out at:
      http://www.simonsays.com/content/book.cfm?tab=24&pid=537604&agid=2