22055RE: [Star Trek Books] And Then, It Happened

  • Ian McFarlane
    Sep 1, 2007
      I'd recommend:

      Section 31: Rogue (one of the best TNG stories ever)

      Titan: Taking Wing and The Red King

      DS9: The 34th Rule

      Lost Era: Serpents Amongst The Ruins.

      Cream of the crop right there. Cream of the crop.

      Jackie's recommendations for Vendetta and Q SQUARED are also top notch
      choices in my opinion.