21888Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: Answers about eBooks, eNovels

  • Dee
    Jun 5, 2007
      I bought an ecook book on bread machine bread and it is a pain. I either have to write the receipe down, print it out or run back and forth between the computer and the kitchen to make the bread. I have carpal tunnel both hands so I am not going to write it down and don't have the money to buy a new printer so i can't print it out and if i decide i don't like the recipe i have wasted paper and ink. I prefer to have the cookbook in my hand by the counter so i can make additions or corrections to the recipe. Dee

      YAHOO/AIM/AOL dragonscub1a ICQ 380495169
      WINDOWS LIVE/MSN drgnscub1@...
      http://cubbys-den.covenspace.com/ (vixis with a little v)
      http://www.myspace.com/vampires_klingons_oh_my (Vixis)

      Captain, USS Dragon's Cub NCC-81003, "Qapla" Class, SFI Region 4

      "And if it hurt none, then let it be.......or turn your head so you don't have to watch........"
      Argue not with dragons, for thou art crunchy and go well with brie
      "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus" or ketchup depending on the mood.