21862Re: [Star Trek Books] Answers about eBooks, eNovels

  • April Payne
    Jun 2, 2007
      that DVDs (regular, HD, and Blu-Ray) are on their way out and how
      digital downloads of movies and TV series is the wave of the future.<<<<

      But I don't watch movies on my computer! I like sitting comfortably in my livingroom/home theater with the surround sound and the widescreen HDTV. Growl, growl, grumble, grumble.

      ~april

      "I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once!"