21851Re: [Star Trek Books] Question about ebooks

  • yahoo42@comcast.net
    Jun 1, 2007
      At 04:05 PM 3/2/2007, you wrote:

      >Does anyone know if there is an ereader available for the IPod, I'd
      >hate to have to purchase something else that wouled duplicate all
      >those features. Thanks Bob

      Using an iPod to read books would be a rather bad idea. The screen is
      way too small and the formats the books come in are not compatible.
      If you don't mind reading your books on your computer, laptop, or
      other luggable able to run Windows, I suggest Microsoft Reader(LIT)
      format. if you have a palm with a large enough screen for you then
      get the palm (PDB) version. But in any case, stay away from the Adobe
      (PDF) format. It's going to be the worst one for your reading enjoyment.

      Jon