21217Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: time reading

  • Staci Hapdock
    Feb 2, 2007
      Oick. Just the idea of only reading that much is scary to me. I do prefer to finish up a chapter if possible, but that rarely happens. I go nuts if I don't read at least an hour a day, and it's normally more like 2 or 3. Which, since I'm luckily a quick reader, means that most books take me only 2-3 days to read.

      April Payne <april_anastasia@...> wrote:
      These days I only read for about an hour at a time and sadly, not every day.

      Recent Activity

      1
      New Members

      Visit Your Group

      Star trek deep space nine
      Star trek enterprise
      Star trek the next generation
      Star trek voyager
      Science fiction books

      Yahoo! News
      Get it all here
      Breaking news to
      entertainment news

      Yahoo! TV
      The Apprentice
      Get exclusive clips,
      Recaps & photos.

      Sitebuilder
      Over 380 Templates
      Build and custo-
      mize your web site

      .

      "We live as though the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be."
      Angel, 'Deep Down' 6/1