      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Spocky" <spocky@...>
      Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 2:55 PM

      >I usually read in bed, before sleeping, about half an hour, or a little
      >more when I don't fall asleep. I always try to read at least a chapter. I
      >don't like to stop in the middle of a chapter.
      > I'm quite slow to read a star trek. First because I'm a slow reader and
      > second because English is not my mother language, so it takes me more time
      > to read a book in English than in French.

      [David:] Old message I'm responding to but I just thought that I'd add that
      the above comments pretty much sum up my reading habits as well (up to the
      "because English is not my mother language..." part, that is). :) (In other
      words, I also 1) tend to read at night before going to bed, 2) tend to try
      to read at least one chapter and don't like to stop in the middle of a
      chapter if I can help it (although if the chapters have those double line
      break sub-divisions, that's not as bad as I can still make a "clean break"
      if they have those), and 3) am a slow reader.)

      David Young
      Cleveland, GA

      * Currently Reading: Popeye Volume 1: "I Yam What I Yam" (Segar, 2006)
      * Just Read: Alex Raymond's Flash Gordon Volume 1 (Raymond, 2003)
      (What else? Check out my homepage: http://www.youngtrek.com ) :)

      april

      "I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once!"