20570Re: [Star Trek Books] Exiles

  • Kathleen Morey
    Oct 3, 2006
      Actually, I kinda liked the new 'do', but then I always thought Scott Bakula was good eye candy anyway!! Kat

      don hallenbeck <photoman_flash@...> wrote: Yep, Mine too, Roy. Read Thunder & think you'll enjoy it.
      FYI: I think Capt. Archer has joined the cast of Old Christine. At least he was in a promo ad for the show on CBS yesterday. He looked like he was in bad need of a visit to Mr. Mott's shop for a trim( or that Enterprise's shop like Mr. Mott's).
      Don H.

      Jackie Bundy <msferengi@...> wrote:
      Oh Roy I'm so terribly sorry to hear about your recent
      heartbreak. You have my sincere condolences.

      Jackie