20566Re: [Star Trek Books] Exiles

  • Kathleen Morey
    Oct 2, 2006
      Roy, I am sorry as well, losses are never easy. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Kathleen

      April Payne <april_anastasia@...> wrote: Roy, my deepest sympathies on your losses.

      april

      Jackie Bundy <msferengi@...> wrote:
      Oh Roy I'm so terribly sorry to hear about your recent
      heartbreak. You have my sincere condolences.

      Jackie

      --- royboogie <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > Just finished reading "Exiles". Maybe it was what I
      > was going through
      > at the time or something but I found this book a
      > tough to get into. Not
      > to bore the group but I received both books in the
      > mail on Sept. 1. On
      > Sept. 2, my mom passed away. My brother and his
      > family came up to
      > attend the funeral on Sept. 12, and he passes away
      > Sept. 11th. Yes, I
      > lost my mother and brother in the span of 10 days.
      > That may have
      > contributed to why I couldn't seem to get into this
      > book, until about
      > 1/2 way through...then things started to pick up.
      > Now...I'm ready for
      > the next one. Very good book. Now I am about to
      > start "Summon The
      > Thunder".

      april

      "Consider me a fool, for I believe in something greater than myself." -- The Galactic Prophet