      From: royboogie
      To: startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 6:43 PM
      Subject: [Star Trek Books] Exiles

      Just finished reading "Exiles". Maybe it was what I was going through
      at the time or something but I found this book a tough to get into. Not
      to bore the group but I received both books in the mail on Sept. 1. On
      Sept. 2, my mom passed away. My brother and his family came up to
      attend the funeral on Sept. 12, and he passes away Sept. 11th. Yes, I
      lost my mother and brother in the span of 10 days. That may have
      contributed to why I couldn't seem to get into this book, until about
      1/2 way through...then things started to pick up. Now...I'm ready for
      the next one. Very good book. Now I am about to start "Summon The
      Thunder".