20077Re: [Star Trek Books] Need a bit of Help, Please./SCE Paperbacks

    Jun 1, 2006
      Tnx, Jackie, Mr. Ward, for the help. Library Puters don't support MS reader( Because of the time limit involved for puter use: 1 Hr. if someone waiting , otherwise unlimited.).
      Have a great day today & a better one tomorrow.
      Don H.

      Jackie Bundy <msferengi@...> wrote:

      --- Don Hallenbeck <photoman_flash@...> wrote:

      > In what # of the SCE colection is E-books #'s 50,
      > Krad's Braekdowns &
      > Creative Couplings in. Can't find in list & can only
      > find E-bboks on
      > Amazon.

      I know Dayton already answered you Don but for future
      reference here's the list of current SCE paperback
      compilations and which stories they contain.

      Book 1--HAVE TECH, WILL TRAVEL
      #1 The Belly of the Beast by Dean Wesley Smith
      #2 Fatal Error by Keith DeCandido
      #3 Hard Crash by Christie Golden
      #4 Interphase Book 1 by Ward & Dilmore

      Book 2--MIRACLE WORKERS
      #5 Interphase Book 2 by Ward & Dilmore
      #6 Cold Fusion by DeCandido
      #7-8 Invincible Books 1 and 2 by David Mack &
      DeCandido

      Book 3--SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
      #9 The Riddled Post by Aaron Rosenberg
      #10 Here There Be Dragons by DeCandido
      #11 Ambush by Dave Galanter & Greg Brodeur
      $12 Some Assembly Required by Scott Ciencin & Dan
      Jolley

      Book 4--NO SURRENDER
      #13 No Surrender by Jeff Mariotte
      #14 Daveat Emptor by Ian Edginton & Mike Collins
      #15 Past Life by Robert Greenberger
      #16 Oaths by Glenn Hauman

      Book 5--FOUNDATIONS
      #17-19 Foundations Books 1 to 3 by Ward and Dilmore

      Book 6--WILDFIRE
      #20 Enigma Ship by Steven York & Christine F. York
      #21-22 War Stories by DeCandido
      #23-24 Wildfire by David Mack

      Book 7--BREAKDOWNS
      #25 Home Fires by Ward & Dilmore
      #26 Age of Unreason by Scott Ciencin
      #27 Balance of Nature by Heather Jarman
      #28 Breakdowns by DeCandido

      Science fiction books Science fiction book club Star trek deep space nine Star trek enterprise Star trek armada Star trek ships