1798Trial By Error (DS9#21)

  • springfield3006
    Apr 1, 2001
      Just finished reading Trial By Error last night.
      This is the third DS9 book that I have read in a row.
      Is it me or have the DS9 books been in decline for a
      bit? I know that I have only read the first 21....but
      the last three that I read have been average to below
      average....maybe its me, just don't seem to enjoy reading the DS9
      stuff as much as the TNG and TOS. <br><br>Well, picked
      up Dyson Sphere last night. Seems very good so far.
      Life is good.<br><br>Jason
    • Show all 3926 messages in this topic