17347Slightly Odd Q

  • Staci Hapdock
    Jul 1, 2005
      Something really small that's been niggling at me. In SCE: Breakdowns, right near the start of Pattie's story, she gets to her teacher's place where tea has been made. I don't know much about tea preparation, so I'm not sure if it's a typo, or a way of preparing it I don't know, but it mentions them 'seeping' the tea. As I said, not a big deal, just something that caught my attention.

      "We live as though the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be."
      Angel, 'Deep Down' 6/1
      Do You Yahoo!?