1592Re: Maximum Warp 1&2

  • spaci1701
    Mar 1, 2001
      Great! Now I just have to find somewhere that's
      carrying them around here. I stopped in at the store
      today, but they weren't there yet. Hey Klio, if you
      happen to notice them at Chapters, will you send me a
      quick note on my email? I really want to grab 'em asap,
      but I'm kinda supposed to stay close to home for the
      next few days. For some reason Doctors tend to get
      nervous when they pull 4 teeth. I don't actually know
      why, 'cause I'm fine! But, it does give me a good
      excuse to curl up and read, so I guess it's a good
      thing! >:)
    • Show all 3926 messages in this topic