14407Re: [Star Trek Books] Voyager Books

  • Tracy Stegers
    Jan 1, 2005
      What all Voyager books have you read? Have you read Mosaic, or Pathways yet?

      Tracy Stegers

      ----- Original Message ----- From: Sian Jackson

      I'm Greatfull for what we voyager fans had but would love more.

      I love Voyager and its the only book series I buy. its strange going from
      a multi authored series which voyager once was to one author.
      I no that there is multi author Voyager books due this year which will
      fill the gap some what.

      Like I said previously I like the one author concept but it takes some
      getting use too.

      I just feed Voyager books too quickly but that cus I enjoy them

      Sian