12241Re: [Star Trek Books] Glenn Greenberg Interview

  • David Fernau
    Jun 1, 2004
      No Ferengi? Not even Nog?

      "Keith R.A. DeCandido" <krad@...> wrote:
      >"Art of the Deal"... sounds like there's going to be Ferengi in that one!

      Nope. <grin>

      Keith R.A. DeCandido
      Alb�-Shiloh Inc.
      keith@...
      DeCandido.net | AlbeShiloh.com

      "I was asked about STAR TREK writer Keith DeCandido, and what I think of
      the fact that CINESCAPE referred to him as 'the second coming of Peter
      David.' Second coming? I didn't even know I'd left. I respond that I prefer
      to think of myself as 'the first coming of Keith DeCandido,' which I admit
      sounds vaguely pornographic, but what can you do?"
      ---Peter David, "But I Digress...," COMICS BUYER'S GUIDE, 28 May 2004

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT