    Apr 1, 2004
      Agreed. The first movie was also particularly an insult to the
      character of Jim Phelps.

      On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 01:01:33 -0500 "Sylva Dax" <Voyager-Seven@...>
      Don't forget the worst remake of them all: Mission Impossible! A total
      insult to the original.

      Sylva Dax

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Jerry Seward
      To: startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 11:28 PM
      Subject: RE: Save Star Trek Letter WAY OT

      If the first TREK movie had taken another ten years to
      make, it would've been a remake.

      I cringe when I think of the movie remakes of THE WILD WILD
      THE MOD SQUAD, and I SPY compared to the original shows which I loved
      would hate to see some executives screw up TREK even worse than a lot
      you feel B&B have.