11497Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: What are you reading?/Andromeda---Don

    Mar 11, 2004
      Only 1 local station carries it & that's at like midnight/1AM on Sun. Provided its not preempted for an Infomercial that pays the Station $$$$$ to run it as a percent of sales from the stations broadcast area. Like tonight, both of Maine's ABC stations are showing Dr. Billly Graham tonight in prime time @ 8PM ET.

      Got to run. Have a good day.
      The Flash

      Judy <intergalacticbookworm@...> wrote:
      See if you have a local station that airs Andromeda. It is on both
      local WGN, Chicago and Supestation WGN cable/satellite. Judy

      --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, don hallenbeck
      <photoman_flash@y...> wrote:
      > I started to get into that show before I had to have my cable
      taken out(too many credits. $50US for aprox 55 Chs. a month). Don't
      see it now as its on late night (After Midnight) on a cable
      station. Maybe if Martha Stewarts show gets canned, they'll shuffle
      the line up & put it on at a decent hour instead of an infomerical
      (N. B. that's all PAX tv shows @ 4pm ET is Infomericals).
      > The Flash
      >
      > "Keith R.A. DeCandido" <krad@i...> wrote:
      >
      > >I'm currently reading Keith's "Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda" book,
      > >DESTRUCTION OF ILLUSIONS. So far it has been very enjoyable. As
      > >always, Keith has a real knack for nailing each character's
      > >dialogue. I can just imagine the actors who play Tyr, Harper,
      Beka
      > >Valentine, etc. saying his lines as I'm reading them.
      >
      > Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it!
      >

      > Keith R.A. DeCandido
      > keith@d...
      > DeCandido.net | AlbeShiloh.com | KRADfanclub.com
      >
      > "You shall rue this day. Well, go on -- start ruing!"
      > ---Stewie, "Mind Over Murder," FAMILY GUY
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      > Click Here

      Service.