11330Re: [Star Trek Books] Paging KRAD

    Mar 2, 2004
      > Hey Keith, do you have any more release dates for books beyond "A
      > Time
      >To Harvest" (5/04)? I (We) would appreciate any new info..

      Assuming you mean the A TIME... books, they're coming out one a month:

      February: A TIME TO BE BORN by John Vornholt
      March: A TIME TO DIE by John Vornholt
      April: A TIME TO SOW by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore
      May: A TIME TO HARVEST by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore
      June: A TIME TO LOVE by Robert Greenberger
      July: A TIME TO HATE by Robert Greenberger
      August: A TIME TO KILL by David Mack
      September: A TIME TO HEAL by David Mack
      October: A TIME FOR WAR, A TIME FOR PEACE by Keith R.A. DeCandido

      DeCandido.net | AlbeShiloh.com | KRADfanclub.com

      "You shall rue this day. Well, go on -- start ruing!"
      ---Stewie, "Mind Over Murder," FAMILY GUY
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic