11321Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: Trek Book Chat, 2/29/2004, 7:00 pm

  • April Payne
    Mar 1, 2004
      Oh, I missed the chat because I was busy watching the Oscars! And my lads won for LOTR! Woo hoo!!! Clean sweep it was, how thrilling for us Tolkien fans!

      Sorry I missed you, though. I hope to return to the chat next Sunday.

      kvaadk <KDKilliany@...> wrote:
      Went there, saw Bill around 7:00 PM, but he didn't seem to see my
      messages. Went back at 8:00 and saw Julian, but again seemed to be
      invisible. I'm thinking all 346 members showed up for this one, but I
      couldn't see them.

      -- KeVin

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      Click Here