11068Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: New Captain's Table Anthology--OT

  • April Payne
    Feb 2, 2004
      I roared with laughter over that commercial. And here I thought our Mister Nimoy had retired from acting, lol! What a trip that was.

      April

      don hallenbeck <photoman_flash@...> wrote:
      Forgive me for going off topic here, But, you guys might want to keep an eyeball open on the TV as Adm. Kirk is back with his Priceline Ads. In the end of this one Capt./Ambass. Spock sticks his head in the door to greet Adm. Kirk. Perhaps Bill Shatner is passing the Priceline mouse to Mr. Nimoy. I now return you to your regularrly scheduled postings.
      The Flash

      liamkincade2001 <liamkincade2001@...> wrote:
      Thanks for the news Jackie, this looks good. I look foward to reading
      the Riker, Chakotay, Demora, Archer and Stargazer Picard stories.

      Too bad we have to wait till next summer for this. Hope we get a nice
      lineup of authors for the stories.

      Justin